Sunday, February 24, 2013

Last Week!

Well lets recap the week. It's been busieeee. As usual. Alot happened this week baby brother turned 21 oy ve!

Kinsey got promoted!!! And Marina had a birthday too! Woot woot!



So now were both firsties! The cake was an epic fail not centered and Christmas colors... Not okay. But the important thing is is that she got promoted! Even though it's automatic it's a big milestone and I'm so happy we got to share it!


Marina had her birthday Friday and we had a duck dynasty birthday party it was a huge success.
We had brisket, Mac and cheese, meatball, cake of course, and a ton of alcohol.


This was the leftovers!

Everyone showed up decked out in camo. We watched some duck dynasty and had a great time. Came to the realization were all getting old.


Jermey and marina chilling on the couch pre party!


Brian and Rachel were here this weekend and I got to spend a ton of time with them! They are moving up here just bought a house. Finally!!!



And marina and I. This sums up our relationship, love her to death. I know I look super cute haha.




Today called for some serious cooking and attempting to eat paleo for the week.

I love apple chips I can eat a bag in one sitting. And today I found a recipe for some!
Here's the recipe:
Set the oven to 250 degrees
-2 cups of unsweetened apple juice
-2 apples (1/8 in slices)
-cinnamon
1. Cut the apples


2. Boil the apple juice


3. Cook the apples for 4-5 minutes with some cinnamon.



4. Take them out and dry them with a cloth use a baking rack and pan once that is done.




5. Put them in the oven for 45-55 minutes or until you think they are done.
Enjoy!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment