Monday, March 4, 2013

Spring has sprung...

NOT! It's freezing here 30 degrees...it's just a bit drastic.
Well I had a fairly busy weekend. The roomie got confirmed!!!




It's a horrible picture but it was what I had! I'm so proud of her she did it all on her own and an very happy for her. We celebrated with about 15 people and dinner at this adorable Greek restaurant downtown names Shereffe. (It means cheers it Greek) it was delicious.
Saturday she left me for Chicagoland to go visit a friend. Brian (rachel is coming up next week hopefully!) and I went to Raleigh and did some hardcore shopping and eating. Needless to say back to being paleo this week, I have noticed I feel alot better when I eat that way then on the weekends when I get out if control.
Update I have been trying fish and actually like it so the roomie cooked dinner Monday to make up for her absence!



The dogs have also been loving the empty lots in our neighborhood lately. I'm not loving the mud but pbtl for rain boots!



Brian and I also spent the weekend furniture shopping well not really just looking at all the ugly stuff. He's going to get Rachel aka the wifey this weekend and finally we will be reunited!


Well party people I'm out. Hopefully ill get my scattered brain together one day and these posts will make sense but that is not today!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment