Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring really has sprung

Well this weekend really was beautiful! I think my complaining if cold weather may have paid off. High 60s all weekend and 70s this week! Praise The Lord.


Well last week was pretty bad. Work was just rough, which the first week of the month usually is but I was in no mood to deal with life. I told my boss March 8th was cancelled and we all should just go home. That obviously didnt happen.

The good news is though I got to see my daddy this weekend. He took me and the roomie to mellow mushroom and we hung out Friday night and watched WWE (the worst acting and show in general) and American pickers which is pretty good.


He was reunited with his favorite dog ever which of course is hilarious to watch haha.
He left Saturday morning after breakfast at Rainbow Room a new hole in the wall place we found. It was delicious.

Then I didn't do a whole lot. Got my crossfit on and it was an awesome workout. Adrian. Google it it's an awesome workout.
Then Brian came over and we hung out for a while with marina. Well he hung out with the dogs.



That night we went to dinner at scrub oaks and then see oz with Kinsey which was awesome!!!







Dinner was amazing.

Sunday went to church and Cracker Barrel (I know alot of eating out dont judge) and did some people watching


I'm investing in a wig for James and that outfit for me.

Marina and I walked the dogs for a good while and they proceeded to do this therest of the day



The family dinner and Sunday treat! Be jealous





We may or may not have issues with food.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment